Tuesday, January 16, 2007

*Note*

I know I've been absent for a while, and I apologize for not keeping everyone up-to-date on what's going on. I probably won't make it to 50 books in a year (my original goal), but I have come up with a new plan so I can start reading again.

I have recently decided to start listening to books on CD while driving to and from school. This is not the ideal way to read a book; especially when it is a more involved book, but it's the only way I'm able to read anything beside textbooks while I'm in school. I'm also not following my original list because sometimes it's hard to find a particular book on CD.

I have also gone back and written a couple of posts for books I listened to in August. If you would like to read my reviews for those, scroll down to August 20 & 30, or click on the August 2006 archive link in the right margin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home